Best Luxury Dog Bed
For those concerned with interior design, traditional dog bed designs can be a headache. The solution? Elevating your dog’s sleeping surface and providing a show of style, with quality materials that are designed to provide ultimate comfort. Luxury dog bed is available for both cats and dogs.
We have insight on design trends, product quality checks, and the latest in home fashion so you can find the best bed for your pet.
Yes, these lavish dog beds definitely deserves a spot in your home!
Types of Dog Beds
When it comes to luxury, you can choose from leather, to cashmere, even pet-sized sofas.
- Bolster Beds
- Elevated Dog Bed
Best Luxury Dog Bed
1- BOLSTER DOG BEDS
If your dog enjoys snuggling, bolster beds offer them a space in which to curl up sweetly and comfortably. These beds serve as a ground for the animal to create a nest for itself.
- Memory foam provides cushioning support and helps reduce pressure points
- Bolsters on 3 sides for a sense of security and pillow-like comfort
- Grey swirl plush and polyester canvas cover with water-resistant liner and oxford fabric base
2- LOUNGER/PILLOW DOG BED
These beds are less sophisticated in general, but they still offer pet owners the same luxuries and comfort. Their designs don’t require as many fancy materials such as velvet or embroideries.
- Comfortable Fluff
- 3D Sponge Design
- Durable Fabric
- Removable and Washable
3- CAVE DOG BED
If your pet loves to hide under the covers, try a pet cave. These special beds are easy to set up and maintain.
- Machine washable
4- DOG CRATE
If your dog likes to sleep in a crate, then you might consider investing in one that fades into your existing decor.
- Single door metal dog crate
- Includes leak-proof plastic pan and a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Slide-bolt latch securely locks door in place
- Dog crate folds flat for convenient storage, travel and portability
- Strong and sturdy structural metal crate design creates a safe place for your pet while you’re away
Yes, there are also couches and sofas for pets. These were created as a luxurious form of seating to compete with luxury items.
- Designed for pets
- Sleep surfaced
- Easy on joints
- Available variants
6- DONUT DOG BED
This round Pet Bed gives your furry friend a sublime sleeping space to call their own. With this lightweight pet bed, it looks well in a bedroom, living room, office, or any other comfortable living space, preferably where your furbabies can nap peacefully while still being close to you.
- Round pet bed offers a safe, cozy place for a cat or small dog to snooze
- Plush flannel top surface for supreme softness; polyester canvas sides and bottom for strength
- Curved, slightly raised edge for added structure and a pillow-like surface
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
7- ELEVATED DOG BED
The Furhaven Mid-Century Modern Pet Dog Bed Frame is designed to complement your existing furniture and home decor. This kind of elevation keeps your pooch off uncomfortable surfaces; and when fitted with a size compatible pet bed, it ensures security and maximum comfort for snoozing pets.
- MODERN DESIGN: The bed frame’s contemporary mid-century modern design complements all home interior styles; featuring clean lines and a wood finish, the bed frame is made to look good in any room of the house
- COMPATIBILITY: The bed frame is compatible with many existing Furhaven pet beds, such as our sofas, chaise lounges, and traditional mattresses; to ensure a proper fit, please review the size measurements
- EASY SETUP: The bed frame comes with pre-drilled partitions that make assembly a breeze; no special tools needed
- AVAILABLE VARIANTS: The bed frame comes in Walnut Bamboo, and Gray Wash; it’s also available in Small, Medium, Large, and Jumbo
SUMMER DECOR TRENDS
Decorators know that the coolest homes reflect the hottest trends, and redecorating your home can keep your living space feeling fresh and new.
Can’t My Dog Just Sleep in My Bed?
Research suggests that separate sleeping areas for pets resulted in better quality sleep than when pets slept in the bed together with their owners.
Unlike sleeping in a bed with another person, having a dog in the room is linked to reduced sleep efficiency. It’s OK to have your dog or cat sleep in the same room as you but providing them with their own bed will definitely ensure you get some Z’s.
What Makes a Dog Bed Luxurious?
For a top-quality and luxurious sleeping experience, focus on quality over quantity.
The designs should be kept simple enough to interact with any existing decor you might have, while the materials are high-quality and thorough.
The Not-So-Luxe Things to Avoid in a Dog Bed
Don’t buy anything with glue, fillers or toxins. And when and look for something machine-washable. Check the materials first before making a purchase
Tips on how to up your interior skills.
1- Natural Materials
Wood, wicker, and bamboo can add a warm and natural vibe to any space. Using these materials for any decorating project in need of texture and natural feel would be purrfect.
2- Geometric Patterns
Bold, geometric patterns can never do you wrong!
3- Tropical Prints
The tropical-inspired prints add a bit of whimsy to any space. A tropical-themed bedding, or an Amazon jungle print is an idea to start with.
How to Add a Dog Bed to Any Room
Now that you have some design ideas, it is time to incorporate your pet’s bed into your home tastefully.
You can use elements like cabinetry, bench seating, and staircases to create a comfortable sleeping area with a little build know-how.
One of the many issues people have is that they can’t find a spot to put their pet bed. And we suggest that the bed should be within reach, in easy access and not somewhere you might trip over.
Creating a sleeping area under a side table or nightstand is an idea. Or alternatively, the dogs can sleep on the end tables.
Is a More Expensive Pet Bed Worth It?
It is important to sleep for healthy dogs and cats, in a way that’s similar to humans. Sleep benefits have to do with lowering stress levels, balancing hormones, improving heart health, regulating blood sugar levels, decreasing inflammation, weight maintenance and helping develop a healthy brain.
A comfy, supportive bed will help your pet sleep better and this will result in improved physical and mental wellbeing. Investing in a high quality sleeping surface for your pet can provide them with sweet dreams that lead to healthier days ahead.
If you loved this article, you will also love reading our eBook Dubai Ruff Guide
For more furry destinations, latest blogs, events, and providers you can stay updated by following us on Instagram and signing up for our newsletters.
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.